Global Aircraft Seat Actuation System Market, By Aircraft Type, By Class By Type, By Mechanism, Outlook & Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunity, 2026
Global Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Market, By Aircraft Type (Narrow Body Aircraft, Wide Body Aircraft, Regional Aircraft, Business Aircraft), By Class (Premium Economy Class, First Class, Business Class , Economy Class) by Type (Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electromechanical), by Outlook Mechanism (Linear, Rotary) and by Region, Competition, Forecast and Opportunity, 2026
New York, December 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Aircraft Seat Actuation System Market, By Aircraft Type, By Class By Type, By Mechanism Outlook and By Region, Competition, Forecast and Opportunities, 2026 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06192571/?utm_source=GNW
The Global Aircraft Seat Actuator Systems Market was valued at US $ 1,00,944.57 thousand in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 7.01% to reach US $ 1,48,642.12 thousand US in 2026. The aircraft seat actuation system provides comfort and safety to onboard passengers and pilot. They contribute to the optimization of the seat and offer flexible seating positions to the passengers. The increase in disposable income of middle-class families allows them to afford quality services and frequent air transport activities to reduce the effort and time spent traveling from one place to another. Leading authorities around the world are promoting the tourism and hospitality industries of their respective countries to create further income-generating opportunities to boost their economy.
The increase in the number of market players involved in commercial aviation and the adoption of high-end services and quality aircraft components to attract more passengers is expected to boost the aircraft actuation systems market. until 2026. The introduction of new high-end seats providing space for passengers to achieve the appearance of the floating seat and the ability to move between sitting positions with minimum effort smoothly positively influence the demand of the Marlet.
Existing market players are focused on improving seats to meet increasing passenger expectations. The adoption of advanced technologies such as fiber reinforced composites in the manufacturing to manufacture lightweight and cost effective seat actuators is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the growth of the global Aircraft Seat Actuator Systems market over the years. next five years.
The global aircraft seat actuation systems market can be segmented by aircraft type, class, type, mechanism outlook, and region. Based on the mechanism outlook, the linear segment is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period, 2022-2026.
The high demand for cover mechanism seats from airplanes and the growing demand for commercial aviation are the major driving factors for the growth of the global aircraft seat actuation systems market. The rise of aircraft seat manufacturers to provide better and advanced seats to enhance the consumer experience is expected to create huge potential for the growth of the prospects of the coating mechanism.
The major players operating globally in the aircraft seat actuation systems market are Collins Aerospace, ITT inc, Safran Electronics & Defense, Bühler Motor Gmbh, Crane Co., Meggitt Plc. Apart from these organizations, companies like BAE Systems PLC, MOOG Inc., Kid-System Gmbh, Leeair Inc., provide quality services to their clients by investing heavily in research and development activities and adopting strategies of attractive marketing to stay ahead of the competition. Marlet.
Years considered for this report:
Historical years: 2016-2019
Baseline year: 2020
Estimated year: 2021
Forecast period: 2022-2026
Goal of the study:
• Evaluate the supply and demand scenario of the aircraft seat actuator system that covers the production, demand, supply and net inventory status of the aircraft seat actuator system at the global scale.
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the Aircraft Seat Actuator System in terms of value as well as volume.
• To classify and forecast the global aircraft seat actuation system based on aircraft type, class, type, mechanism outlook and regional distribution.
• Identify the drivers and challenges of the Global Aircraft Seat Actuator Systems Market.
• Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the aircraft seat actuation system.
• To perform price analysis for the aircraft seat actuation system.
• Identify and analyze the profile of the main actors involved in the manufacture of global aircraft seat actuation system.
To complete the study, the analyst conducted extensive primary and secondary research. Initially, the analyst prepared a comprehensive list of manufacturers and dealers of aircraft seat actuation systems operating around the world.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., to the identified companies. During the interviews, respondents were also asked about their main competitors. Using this technique, the analyst was able to include manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the product offerings, distribution channels and regional presence of all aircraft seat suppliers around the world.
The analyst calculated the market size of the Aircraft Seat Actuation System using a top-down technique, in which the sales volume data of manufacturers for different applications was recorded along with forecast for coming years. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives, and validated them externally by analyzing historical sales data from the respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size.
Several secondary sources such as directories, databases such as General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA), Bureau of Transportation Statistics (US), Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) India, websites reports, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial information. the reports were also used by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Technology investors
• Governments and financial institutions
• End users of commercial aircraft
• Research organizations and consulting firms.
• Research institutes
• Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to commercial aircraft
• Commercial aircraft manufacturing companies
• Industry associations
• Market research and consulting firm
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important to industry stakeholders such as aircraft seat manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them target growing segments over the next few years (two to five years ahead), thereby helping stakeholders to make investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
Scope of the report:
In this report, the Global Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Market, by Aircraft Type:
o Narrow body aircraft
o Widebody aircraft
o Regional planes
o Business aircraft
• Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Market, By Class:
o Premium economy class
o Business class
o First class
o Economy class
• Aircraft Seat Actuation System Market, By Type:
• Aircraft Seat Actuation System Market, By Mechanism Outlook:
• Aircraft Seat Actuation System Market, By Region:
o North America
Rest of APAC
The rest of europe
o South America
Rest of South America
o Middle East and Africa (MEA)
United Arab Emirates
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
Rest of the MEA
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global Aircraft Seat Actuator Systems market.
With the market data provided, we offer customizations based on specific business needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Raw material analysis
• Detailed list of the different raw materials used in the production of the aircraft seat actuator system, list of existing raw material suppliers, raw material price analysis, analysis of the difference between imported raw materials and those purchased in the country.
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit margin analysis
• Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06192571/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001