FIFA 22 Futties: what is it, how to vote, alchemy system…
FIFA 22 celebrates its new Ultimate Team promotion. The futties will allow you to strengthen your club with the summer break through five weeks of rewards of all kinds. We’re in for one of the biggest events on the FUT calendar, so below we’ll give you a detailed breakdown of what you can expect in the coming weeks until August 19th.
How does Futties work in FIFA 22?
The main mechanic of Futties is weekly votes. The community will be able to bid for the player they want to receive special treatment, i.e. receive a Futtie item. The method is very simple. When you log in, you will find a player choice on assignment.
Your choice will be put to a vote, which choice will be known at the end of the week. The two nominated players with the most votes will be released in the Premium FUTTIES format as part of the Squad Building Challenges. They will also receive a weekly update that will improve their stats.
Futties Items fit into your club the same way FUT Heroes do. Their chemistry system allows you to get a green bond with any player in the same league.
Additionally, during these 5 weeks, you will see items posted through Objectives and other Squad Building Challenges. These players will be among the favorites of the community as FIFA 22 runs on the market. Three teams will also be added to the opening packs in weekly bundles that will bring together the best players in the game.
Here are the final FUT Champions rewards in this stage:
- Rank 1 and Rank 2: 92+ 92+ Shapeshifters + EFIGS TOTS 3 Players Pack or 92+ Shapeshifters + EFIGS TOTS Pick (1 of 5)
- Rank 3: 92+ Shapeshifters + EFIGS TOTS 3 Players Pack or 92+ Shapeshifters + EFIGS TOTS Pick (1 of 4)
- Rank 4: 90+ 90+ Shapeshifters + EFIGS TOTS 3 Players Pack or 92+ Shapeshifters + EFIGS TOTS Pick (1 of 4)
- Rank 5 and 6: 92+ Shapeshifters + EFIGS TOTS Pick (1 of 3)
- Rank 7 & 8: Max 92 OVR Shapeshifters + TOTS Pick (1 of 4)
- Rank 9 and 10: Max 92 OVR Shapeshifters + TOTS Pick (1 of 2)
spring | FIFA 22