BioSig is advancing the commercial launch of its PURE™ system for
Westport, Conn., May 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
- Commercial pipeline to include 30 advanced leads in medical centers of excellence
- The company’s development and operational infrastructure will be on track to support the expected sales growth after commercial deployment on July 1, 2022
BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSGM) (“BioSig” or the “Company”), a medical technology company that advances the electrophysiology workflow by delivering greater intracardiac signal fidelity through its proprietary form of signal processing, today announced the rollout of the Company’s national commercial program. launch campaign.
Under the leadership of its Chief Commercial Officer Gray Fleming, BioSig has implemented several important initiatives to accelerate the transition from its limited commercialization to a national launch of its PURE EP(TM) system. The company currently has over 30 qualified leads ahead of its official commercial launch, which is expected to begin on July 1, 2022. The PURE EP(TM) is an FDA 510(k) cleared Class II non-invasive device that aims to drive efficiency procedure and efficiency in cardiac electrophysiology. To date, more than 73 doctors have finished more 2,200 cases of patients with the PURE EP(TM) system.
Highlights of the business strategy include:
- Commercial agreement with Summit Blue Capital to implement a leasing and financing program for the PURE EP(TM) system. Agreement Aims to Accelerate the Path to Purchase and Increase the Number of PURE EP(TM) Adopters Across the United States
- Simplified product evaluations from 180-360 days to 60 days with a succinct clinical and economic value proposition that showcases technology benefits and accelerates adoption.
- Strengthened management, sales, clinical and marketing teams under Gray Fleming, Chief Commercial Officer, who spent 18 years at St. Jude Medical/Abbott.
- Restructuring of the clinical support and installation teams in view of increased commercial activity. The company’s new sales structure includes National Account Managers covering five regions of the United States to support product evaluations and the rapid transformation of qualified leads into sales.
- Implemented an effective CRM system and pipeline management system to support sales opportunities and streamline customer data and engagements.
- The company will implement a new brand strategy and new marketing programs to reflect the growth and evolution of the business. These efforts include an updated website and new visual content and branding.
“As a company, we have worked tirelessly to reach this point of commercial deployment of our PURE(TM) system nationwide. We have put the right people in place and implemented a strategy to make this happen. We believe July 2022 will be an important milestone for our company and we look forward to collaborating with our new medical centers who recognize the invaluable benefits of Pure EP(TM) for their patients,” commented Kenneth L. Londoner, President- CEO of BioSig Technologies, Inc.
Clinical data acquired by the PURE EP(TM) System in a multi-center study at centers of excellence, including the Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute at St. David’s Medical Center and the Mayo Clinic, was recently published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology and are available electronically in open access. access through the Wiley Online Library. Study results showed a 93% consensus among blinded reviewers with an overall 75% improvement in intracardiac signal quality and confidence in interpreting PURE EP™ signals compared to conventional sources.
About BioSig Technologies
BioSig Technologies is a medical technology company that markets a proprietary biomedical signal processing platform designed to improve signal fidelity and uncover the full range of ECG and intracardiac signals (www.biosig.com).
The Company’s first product, PURE EP™ System, is a computer-based system for acquiring, digitizing, amplifying, filtering, measuring and calculating, displaying, recording and storing electrocardiographic and intracardiac signals for patients undergoing electrophysiology procedures ( EP) in an EP laboratory.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements”. Such statements may be preceded by the words “intends”, “may”, “will”, “plans”, “expects”, “anticipates”, “projects”, “predicts”, “estimates”. , “aim”, “believe”. ,” “hopes”, “potential” or similar words. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, are based on certain assumptions, and are subject to various known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of the Company and cannot be predicted or quantified, and therefore, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risks and uncertainties associated with ( (i) the geographic, social and economic impact of COVID-19 on our ability to conduct our business and raise capital in the future when needed, (ii) our inability to manufacture our products and product candidates on a commercial scale by us or in conjunction with third parties; (iii) difficulties in obtaining financing on commercially reasonable terms; (iv) changes in the size and the nature of our competitors; (v) the loss of one or more key executives or scientists; and (vi) difficulties obtaining regulatory approval to commercialize our products and product candidates. More detailed information about the company and the risk factors that may affect the making of forward-looking statements is set forth in the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including the company’s annual report on Form 10. -K and its Quarterly Report Reports on Form 10-Q. Investors and security holders are urged to read these materials free of charge on the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise its forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.